Friday, 15 February 2013

Hellooo!

Hello beautiful people!

Making a blog is a daunting task. When you first make it, you can't wait for those first few followers to come along because it means that there are people out there who have similar interests to you and find what you're saying worth reading! It's exciting because you have new people to talk to who can become your friends! That said, at the same time you don't want people to find your little blog in case they judge you and make you feel shit for posting things you want. Either way, you have to be true to yourself and believe that what you're blogging about is worth it, because your blog is your space - no one elses!

For those who are still reading, my name is Becky and I'm 18 years old from the beautiful country of Australia! This blog is going to feature all the things I love in life, all the things that make me happy! These include football (soccer), travel, baking, fashion, make up, photography, art, blogging and just simply, things that I go through in life (which most likely 99.9% of the human population will go through as well)

I decided to make this blog because I needed there to be a place where my voice was heard. Where I could talk when I want, where I want and about what I want. I let people control me through my weak ability to say no in fear that I will cause some one to be upset or mad! I hate being the reason behind someone's pain but I need to learn to be strong and know when people are just manipulating me, if I don't, I won't have much of a life! I need to become more confident within my self! I only have a small handful of friends and talking to boys scares the crap out of me! I don't want to regret how I have lived my life when I'm older so I need to start changing for the better! Any help would be very much appreciated!

In less than 5 weeks time, I will be sitting on a plane to Dubai... and then one to London, England! I am moving to the UK for 6 months, living with my aunty up north in the town of Leeds! I'm planning to do some travelling through Europe and can not wait to experience a little bit of life in different countries! So from the end of March until mid September, my blog updates will be from all around the UK and Europe!

I want this blog to be open to every one! I'd love to hear from everyone about anything. Although I'm not a professional advice giver, I am here if anyone needs someone to talk to! So come along and be a part of my online life! Feel free to comment and get in contact and just be awesome with me! I love you all, thank you for reading! :)  

Love, Becky :) xx

6 comments:

  1. You should definitely visit Liverpool! So much to see and do. :) Can't wait to read more of your blog, feel free to check out mine!

    Elle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to Liverpool is a must for me, not only does it look like a wonderful place I follow Liverpool in the EPL :) Aw thank you so much, means a lot :) Your blog looks fantastic, can't wait to see more :)

    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :) if you need any reccomendations give us a shout, I live just over the water from there! Can't wait to see the posts from round Europe

      Elle
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Aw thankyou, will do! Me either, I can't wait until I'm over there, it's going to be an amazing 6 months! :)

      Becky xx

      Delete
  3. this is soo true http://natwest-thatgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! Thanks for reading :)

      Becky xx

      Delete